Uhhhh...HELLO! DREAM?!?!?!?

In numbers yes...but those were 2 different shows (Dream in SoCal, 'Gades in NorCal)

Last night was head-to-head...pretty significant. The telling point will be tonight in West Covina (they should've both either gone on by now or are at the gate)

Head-to-head? Sweet! My original post wasn't to discount Dream's score, it just reminded me of last year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head-to-head? Sweet! My original post wasn't to discount Dream's score, it just reminded me of last year.

S'okay....I didn;t think you were discounting Dream....you DO have this entire continent in the way! :thumbup:

That's one reason I wanted En Garde to be a Sr.

Stop talking and start doing ... we need more West Coast senior corps!

Respectfully,

Lee

Hello All,

I just wanted to thank you for all the kind words and encouragement all of you have given Dream. We definitely have had our share of adversity and the show we are putting out is just a representation of how we overcome that adversity. The Renegades have a ######## show and we all look forward to seeing all of you at DCA ;-). Its all about the friends we make along the way....thats what makes this activity great. I remember in 2006, if it were not for the AWESOME pit crew with the White Sabres, we wouldnt have made it to the gate on time. (You guys rock!)

See you on the 50 :wub:

*bumped ;-)

Edited by Geoff
Filter circumvention

Stop talking and start doing ... we need more West Coast senior corps!

You must not've gone to the Brea, Walnut, or Riverside shows where I had a recruiting booth set up....or seen the (bare bones) website where I spell out particularls like the show and tour fees.

Some things I can't set up until I find the schedule for the school we're at (Open House, rehearsals, etc)...in addition, my own work schedule for 09 is up in the air until I start seeing fencing competition schedules, since that's where I make most of my income.

You must not've gone to the Brea, Walnut, or Riverside shows where I had a recruiting booth set up....or seen the (bare bones) website where I spell out particularls like the show and tour fees.

Some things I can't set up until I find the schedule for the school we're at (Open House, rehearsals, etc)...in addition, my own work schedule for 09 is up in the air until I start seeing fencing competition schedules, since that's where I make most of my income.

A booth and website is a good start, but make it happen!

I start seeing fencing competition schedules,

I once was heavily involved in martial arts,knife fighting and even tried fencing.

But then I saw that Indiana Jones movie where the guy comes out swinging a saber all over the place and Indiana Jones pulls out a pistol and shoots him dead with a single shot.

It was then I realized that you never bring a knife to a gunfight and all those years of training was for nothing.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :worthy:

I once was heavily involved in martial arts,knife fighting and even tried fencing.

But then I saw that Indiana Jones movie where the guy comes out swinging a saber all over the place and Indiana Jones pulls out a pistol and shoots him dead with a single shot.

A funny story about that scene - they had actually prepared a fight, but on the day of the shoot, Harrison Ford was suffering from the flu and asked if he could just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. Voila - cinematic genius.