Just thinking out loud...

Congrats to Crown for their scores so far. I mean it. They're undefeated in brass so far this season (only three shows have had brass judging so far).

Of course, last year the Bluecoats went 10-4 against the Blue Devils in brass, winning from the first meeting in Kalamazoo in June to Quarterfinals in Pasadena. Heck, in Quarterfinals their brass finished tops overall. What has that earned them so far this year? Not much. Crown's brass topped 19 for the first time ever at Championships last year, but their average over the week was still only good for sixth. The one week worth of scores so far in 2008 isn't enough to convince me that Crown has improved on that, either. No question they're a talented bunch! Sixth place is a heck of a place to be, and already places them among the biggest names in the activity! But I'm not ready to buy that they're playing "louder and more balanced" than anyone else.

I don't need some guy's number to let me know all that. I can hear it. They are good. If you don't want to admit it....I'll come back on August 9th and we'll discuss it further when you have some "statistical proof".

BREATHE DAH #####ES!!! hahaa

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I must have missed the part where what you said was intelligent.

I honestly have no idea where half of your comments are even coming from. I'm not sure where I left a childish comment, or "hurt feelings out of it." Whatever that means.

Thanks for making that really easy for me. I never said anything in my original argument that warrented that. U attacked me. Not the other way around. But thanks for being childish in a post defending that you are not childish.

I like cheese.... :lol:

Live or Die? :wub:

Thanks for making that really easy for me. I never said anything in my original argument that warrented that. U attacked me. Not the other way around. But thanks for being childish in a post defending that you are not childish.

too bored to ignore...

I don't think I've ever heard a child say "Sorry, I must have missed the part where what you said was intelligent."

I'll say again, love the corps performances... not so big on some of the fans/alumni/CMM's outlook on scores and placements.. I've found it evident most of you do not share the same principles as myself... and that's fine.

BREATHE DAH #####ES!!! hahaa

That's cool.. since like every corps uses breathe dah.

this is also post 666

Edited by baristeve