Ocean Springs, MS

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought I would go ahead and start the drama today...

Who will take first tonight? Crown, Cadets or Bluecoats?

Man this is going to be exciting. Will the Cadets come out angry tonight, or will Crown keep pushing ahead?

Can't wait for the outcome.

Go Cadets (or Crown, either way, it's exciting nonetheless)!!!!! :bluedevil:

Ugh....Mississippi. I think all the corps should win, just for rehearsing and putting on a show at all there...

<= just some bad memories...no offense :bluedevil:

Good point.

I just thought I would go ahead and start the drama today...

Who will take first tonight? Crown, Cadets or Bluecoats?

It's more a competition for enjoyment ranking with me rather than placement. And in that respect, Crown has a huge lead that might be insurmountable by The Cadets absent some major overhaul of their show.

I can see The Cadets placing ahead of Carolina Crown at DCI Finals. But I can see Carolina Crown still prevailing in the hearts and minds of most in the audience over The Cadets at Finals too.

If the new ending goes in for Cadets and is a little bumpy still (read George's blog for more on what the changes are), Crown may get them by a smidge tonight.

The Cadets aren't angry, they're focused. I had the pleasure of viewing ensemble rehearsal last night. They rehearsed well and I liked what I saw. I'm not sure how the scores will play out, but I think they will be ready.

The Cadets aren't angry, they're focused. I had the pleasure of viewing ensemble rehearsal last night. They rehearsed well and I liked what I saw. I'm not sure how the scores will play out, but I think they will be ready.

I would think nothing is as much of a motivator as being outscored by a corps playing your old standards, such as Candide and WSS. Looks like they are pretty aware of the areas of the show that aren't connecting and working to beef up those sections. Will be very entertaining to watch this skirmish over the next few weeks!

Crown will win, especially with the new ending the Cadets put on.

It's too close to call. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these two corps traded off a couple nights in a row ......just to make things in San Antonio REALLY interesting!

Either way...its good to be a DCI fan in MS tonight