Teal Sound was robbed in LA

Well even though you made the recovery point I thought I would do my part anyway...donation made ;-)

I was born and raised in Louisiana, but haven't been back since Katrina. Didn't know things have gotten that bad. I will not take any shots at anybody at UL-L or Lafayette or from anybody else from the Banana Republic until more details of the theft come out. It was probably just your common everyday opportunistic urban thug/criminals.

Hey, and for that idiot that shot off about not having anymore shows in Louisiana. I can't respond to that like I want or I'll bet banned........

The idiot who has already apologized in another page is still sorry, but go ahead and throw your bombs. You can only apologize soooooo many times. Glad to see you are of forgiving nature.

What's THAT supposed to mean????

That I AM FROM Iowa and I hope that I get put on the jury. I would find the person, GUILTY......that is all....

What's THAT supposed to mean????

He's calling for a short drop and a sudden stop. Lol :blink:

Okay! I was ready to take offense. :blink:

I live just down river from you.

Not a problem. In an earlier page I jumped on the hang the Louisianans bandwagon and didn't really look before I leaped. I then decided i would be fine if the perp was from Iowa and I get to be on the jury. I then apologized for my instant guilty findings of all things Louisiana and then about ten pages later got called an idiot. Its been a wild ride today, but I am really glad to have been in with my other Sky Ryders in getting some donations to Teal. By the way, I hope, and kind of know, your kid WILL be there Saturday night. Good luck, and see you all at the shows... :doh: except in La.... :blink:

Were these guys carrying large sums of cash on tour?

That is preeetty stupid, if they were of course.

Were these guys carrying large sums of cash on tour?

That is preeetty stupid, if they were of course.

Just out of curiosity, did you bother to read any part of this thread before you replied? :tongue: