The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice just before the sunburst the rifles did the crossover exchange ... (just didn't have the DM in the middle)

yeah did we just lose volume? Sounds like we're listening from backfield

Don't know what the problem is. Troopers sound just fine on my webcast.

Big jump up in performance quality from the last three corps, enough to leave me wondering why Troop isn't right at the heels of the top 15.

I just discovered today that the live webcast won't come across on our satellite internet, so please give this disappointed mom some details. Thanks!

Don't know what the problem is. Troopers sound just fine on my webcast.

Big jump up in performance quality from the last three corps, enough to leave me wondering why Troop isn't right at the heels of the top 15.

You never know....season's not over yet!

Madison, do something with your warm up time. Turn backfield and blow a few seconds of Slaughter or something, but don't let the energy dissipate while an uncomfortable quiet settles on the house. Your fan base has had a rough couple of years - give them something to make them happy while they anticipate your show.

Good energy from them today. Still think the show design is lacking shape, but they're putting their blood into it.

Troop was very entertaining and good to see more guard members since my last viewing of them in Denver.

Besides their guard, Madison was clearly a step up from all the corps so far. Don't really like the backfield drill for the drum break. They came to play. Best I've seen from them all year.

Edited by Whiskey