The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

So, the scores are all relatively "close"--do you think the added GE judges made a difference in making that happen? That is, do you think averaging two judges' powerful GE scores helped bring "like" corps closer together in score?

Yes.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope....Spirit lost drums by .05 hundredths of a point to Blue Knights....Good ole Marty Griffin, who doesn't like Spirit anyway, put us 2nd by .4 tenths of a point, to make the difference....thanks Marty....You SUCK!!!!

Edited by jsualumnus

Spirit really didn't need another visual judge...although, they looked much cleaner from the webcast than in previous shows. The kids are doing a great job adjusting to all the changes, and their scores will soon reflect it.

I thought Madison was good enough to make the evening portion of the show not the Crossmen or the Blue Knights!!!! :lookaround:

Edited by voodoo sweet

I thought Madison was good enough to make the evening portion of the show not the Crossmen or the Blue Knights!!!! :lookaround:

I'm a Blue Knights honk, admittedly, but I don't see Madison even close to BK. Nothing against Scouts, as they're entertaining and clearly taking big steps from last year, but they don't have the performance quality, the demand, or the show design yet.

I'm a Blue Knights honk, admittedly, but I don't see Madison even close to BK. Nothing against Scouts, as they're entertaining and clearly taking big steps from last year, but they don't have the performance quality, the demand, or the show design yet.

Yeah that may be true but they got the history just wait until next year!!!!!! :lookaround:

So how do you see tonight?

Boston

Blue Knigts

Blue stars

or

Blue Nights

Blue Stars

Boston

Im guessing the first

But am hoping for the second

I think it's a toss up between BK and Boston, but I think both will beat Blue Stars, as good as BS's brass is.

Sorry, but Madison is not even in the same league as BK right now.