The Official INT Discussion Thread

I've always been a fan of their feeder corps, Break.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed that not only does INT have a drum corps, but they also have a marching band in the Fall and perform at WGI shows in the Winter?

INT is almost always at every show. The only exception I can think of this year was Midland where there were only 4 corps.

I can't understand how INT never places in competitions. They practice all hours of the night, often in complete darkness. The staff should be ashamed of how they drive the members like that.

Still, the kids should be commended for their maturity. I once had a member of INT sit in the seat next to me. He was polite and never spoke out of turn, even when some lady came and sat on him!

Their drums are amazing! They should always place first. They're the cleanest drumline I've heard, and the only one that doesn't DUT! Amazing!

Incidentally that makes you think.... INT is so big that they can be at every show site all the time. How do they get the members to pull it off? It's amazing!

Some update news tonight on " INT " :

Word is that they have an excellent chance of being back next year.

They expect to be in the middle of the pack at most competitions

Infants and the elderly seem to enjoy " INT " the most, so they intend to keep that in mind next year.

They expect a lot of people to be talking when " INT " appears, so there will no narration coming from " INT "

And finally, " INT " wants their growing fan base to know that they have every intention of making next year's

" INT " one that will still continue get many people up and out of their seats.

AND.......right at the start for " INT " too.

And this seems just such a relief for all.

Edited by BRASSO