What would you LOVE to have happen placement wise at finals?

Oh, don't get him started yet again.

Just go and check out his posting history, and that will tell you all you need to know. There's no need for this to turn into "another one of those" threads.

To sum it up: Something that happened at a souvenir stand 3 years ago has led him to wage a low-level smear campaign against Regiment. Even though we've all seen/heard similar things at different corps' souvie stands, or even in the parking lot. But no...this is all about how PR is a terrible, terrible organization that mistreats puppies, pokes badgers with spoons, and sacrifices baby sparrows to the God of Chaos.

:hehe:

It's a shame he carries so much bitterness and hatred about it, but...hey, that's how it goes. Sometimes, you just don't know how to let go of something. The offer of a beer still stands, however.

I see....interesting..... :tongue:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if this is just what we want. I would love to see:

1. Bluecoats

2. Phantom

3. Troopers

4. Boston

5. Mandarins

6. Blue Stars

7. Blue Knights

8. Glassmen

9. Blue Devils

10. Cadets

11. SCV

12. Crossmen

not hating. I would just love to see things get mixed up a little. I get flat out ###### off knowing that the same groups will always be in the top 3. I want it to be a complete mystery at the beginning of the season. I don't want it to be like, "Oh my God! Blue Devils in 9th? THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!" Competition is healthy. Constntly changing finals placements could save this activity. ***for the love of God please take this statement with a grain of salt. I am not implying doom, just saying that competition is healthy. We could use some.***

Bluecoats 1st would be awesome. Bluecoats percussion first would be totally awesome. Bluecoats 1 and Colts 12, would cover my little darlings this year.

I can't believe it. I have 20 corps in placements. I have SCV moving up 5 spots to win, a 3 way tie for 2nd(with Crown in it), Colts and Blue Stars in 6th place, and the only thing people comment on is my placement for Phantom?

Bluecoats 1st would be awesome. Bluecoats percussion first would be totally awesome. Bluecoats 1 and Colts 12, would cover my little darlings this year.

I am an old school Bluecoats fan. First corps I ever tried out for. First corps I ever made. (as short lived as that may have been) Until Capital Regiment's founding, the only corps I ever considered marching with.

I can't believe it. I have 20 corps in placements. I have SCV moving up 5 spots to win, a 3 way tie for 2nd(with Crown in it), Colts and Blue Stars in 6th place, and the only thing people comment on is my placement for Phantom?

your placement of cadets and phantom are the only things that are more stupid than most other people's "personal rankings," to be honest.

and most other people's rankings have crown in first and scv in second, so really, you're on par for the course.

Edited by Kekkles

It's because of your little Phantom hate campaign, not your picks.

I guess it is because a lot of people see this year's Phantom show as a fan favorite and its shocking to see 'what you would love to see' is for them to be in 19th. Crown in second, SCV winning....probably unlikely, but not as shocking as Phantom in 19th. You're entitled to your own opinion of course, but you can't be surprised that is what grabbed everyone's attention.

No, that's not true...that's just what you have (once again) chosen to fixate on.

People commented on your distaste for the top six in general, one girl agreed with you because you showed love to the Troopers, a few took the post seriously and replied with their own choices, one guy replied that he wants Troopers in Finals...

There were plenty of responses to your bait. But you've just focused on the ones you wanted to get.

That's it, my friend...I am buying you TWO beers. One just won't do. :tongue:

genero-fan's list

1. my corps removed from below, put here

(time for change)

2. Carolina Crown

2. Bluecoats

(still love you guys)

4. Phantom Regiment

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

(return to glory)

6. Blue Stars

6. Troopers

6. Crossmen

6. Madison Scouts

6. Spirit

(deserves a break)

11. Pioneer

11. Pacific Crest

11. Academy

11. Mandarins

(had their push already)

15. Colts

15. Boston Crusaders

15. Glassmen

15. Blue Knights

(they've had enough)

19. Cavaliers

19. Cadets

19. Blue Devils

Edited by OICMR corps

OK - having seen no corps this year, so on absolutely no authoritative grounds...

1 Phantom

2 CC

3 Troopers

4 Colts (because the director is a class guy)

5 Madison (because they're Madison)

6 SCV (normally would have them in 1st but they voted in favour of electronics)

7 Crossmen

8 Blue Stars

9 Boston

10 Glassmen

11 Cadets (have to make finals at least because some Dutch Boy kids are marching there)

12 Coats

Edit Dang - forgot Devils. Uh - up in the top 12 somewhere.....

Edited by kusankusho