Chambersburg quick thoughts

moved to separate thread.

Edited by Fran Haring

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right. I wanted Ivan, but Cecily beat me to it....

Hahaha, hysterical!!! :huh:

This was my first DCA show that I ever went to. I have gone to many DCI shows. Is Reading's percussion really that much better than everyone else? Just wondering....

Dan Troy

of everyone there that night, IMO yes. they have issues, as does everyone with a month to go. Bush's battery smoked, and Brigs pit was well done, but as for a total package of those there, it was Bucs all the way

I was listening to the video tape my sister took for me and had a good laugh over Jimmy Russo's intro. Steve? Russo.

Sayre...you out there? I was finally downloading pix I took...does Shenandoah have a guy named Mike McCann in the pit? He's in the back row to the right of the guy with white hair in this pix...It sure looks like a guy your Mom and I marched with in Westshore and who I taught with at Caesar Rodney...if it is...tell him I said hi....and Ivan...I mean your Mom too !!! Ivan...that's a classic LOL

cabs004.jpg

Edited by boomboom

Yup it is.

P.S. - Any more pictures, Ruth? It's always nice to see what we look like (since we can't watch ourselves...)

Thanks!