Live from the Kennedy Center...the CROSSMEN!

Caps lock off, please...it's the internet equivalent of shouting. :thumbup:

I think she is shouting!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Proud of the Crossmen this evening, they did a great job representing drum corps.

For the members, staff, and administration a memorable moment.

Little touring of DC before heading back to VA...enjoy the evening.

GO CROSSMEN!!!!!

Watching the replay right now! :thumbup:

Gotta love Goldberg!

without a doubt.........i was shouting!!!!!!!!! shouting from the roof tops........they are a HOT drum corps.........cant wait to have them here to spoil them........Mark made me proud.......he represents us sooo well.........

LEIGHANNS MOM

TF

I just finished watching the replay of tonight's performance in DC and the Crossmen have made me a proud fan. I think the move to Texas was a good one. They are finally on the rise to the top again. No more seconds from Hop. I can not wait to see them in Allentown. BONES FOREVER.....

I just finished watching the replay of tonight's performance in DC and the Crossmen have made me a proud fan. I think the move to Texas was a good one. They are finally on the rise to the top again. No more seconds from Hop. I can not wait to see them in Allentown. BONES FOREVER.....

I was getting ready to comment on how awesome this was...but then I have to read idiotic comments like this. Is it possible to compliment the corps without trashing their former management (without which, they would not exist). Besides, im pretty sure they made finals every year in yea except for 2... and they havent made it yet this year (hope they do). It just bugs me...i auditioned for xmen once upon a time, and I never got the impression that I was a second class citizen. Sorry for the sidetrack.... :thumbup:

it was a joke, just calm down. No one meant to trash anyone... chill please

it was a joke, just calm down. No one meant to trash anyone... chill please

Lol...it wasnt a joke, but I appreciate your attempt to smooth the ruffled feathers. I'm just eagerly awaiting the day that bones can exist without being thought of as the poor red-headed step child that finally got away from the evil orphanage. Lord knows they deserve it...

Finally was able to see the video! Sounded great!! Can't wait for tomorrow!