Memphis Sound - Memphis, TN

Cincinnati Tradition - Cincinnati, OH

Starts 7:30 PM EST

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...surprising lineup for Centerville. Only one current top 12 corps?? Usually a better show than that for a great drum corps crowd.

Wow...surprising lineup for Centerville. Only one current top 12 corps?? Usually a better show than that for a great drum corps crowd.

Bluecoats were top 12 last time I looked. Plus Troopers and Scouts are nothing to sneeze at if you're only interested in World Class.

Bluecoats were top 12 last time I looked. Plus Troopers and Scouts are nothing to sneeze at if you're only interested in World Class.

Thanks, that was my thought too.

hummming across the field just for iowa :)

Well since I'm an avid Hawkeye, I'm not frequenting anything with the name "Buckeye" in it!!!!!! :thumbup:

Since I'm a big 12 fan, I'm not frequenting anything with Buckeye OR Hawkeye in it.

Unless of course OSU happens to be wailing on Iowa again... that I'm fine with. :thumbup:

Are you serious? Bluecoats, Blue Stars, and Madison are currently top 12. The rest of the lineup is awesome as well!

Edited by BigSnareline

Last time I checked, also. That's why I said only ONE current top 12 corps. See it now?