Dan Bitter, I mean Potter, DCIs Double agent

Today I listened to this podcast from DCI.

It is the one about how Dan maliciously left his glasses behind on the field before the Cadets started. This was when he did a contest for a zildjian T-shirt on the field with two fan contestants at San Antonio. Or, should I call them his partners in crime. I can only wonder how much he payed them.... He claims that he accidentally dropped his glasses on the field, but I don't believe it.

Dan Potter is a DCI anti Cadets double agent.

Some of you remember the Cadets that fell on the field that evening. I did the math, and it turns out they fell in the EXACT place that Mr. Dan dropped his glasses. There is no other possible explanation as to why or how these members fell. Especially the Cadets, they are invincible.

The only possible conclusion that we can come to is that Dan doesn't like the Cadets and he purposely tried to cause trouble. It was a perfect plan and he executed it with great wickedness. What " better" spot to do than the area that they have their hardest drill? Dan actually took the time to plan a perfect place to drop his glasses.

OH , and here is the part that REALLY get's me going. Dan is now selling the glasses back to a Cadets fan. He is not only screwing the corps over, but he is taking money from them as well! In a time with rising fuel costs, Dan wants to steal fuel money from the Cadets.

This also can explain why the Drum major from the Cadets had such a brief and distasteful interview with Dan at the Atlanta Regional. It all makes sense people, Trust me.

I say we all sign a petition to get Dan removed from his DCI position, before he removes corps that he doesn't like from the activity!

ACT QUICK!

/sarcasm off

Haha.... I think you have a career in political advertising.

wut?

He left his glasses behind on the field in Atlanta NOT San Antonio.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good attack ad! :p

He left his glasses behind on the field in Atlanta NOT San Antonio.

Where did you get that information, From the culprit Dan? See how clever he is. He pulled a fast one buddy.

Oh he's been thowing two or three pairs of glasses on the filed right before The Cadets perform FOR YEARS. Nobody ever complained until this year.

The irony of this tale of debauchery is … Dan had earlier borrowed George Hopkins’ reading glasses while George was on the field checking the hash marks. :thumbup:

Pure Wickedness :lol:

The Pain, the pain, the pain! :thumbup: