Columbus

Kevin, thank you for the play by plays. You do a great job and I am, for one, very grateful. I saw some kids I know (GO SCOUTS AND KEVIN) and heard a great play by play. You were so accomodating and considerate and I applaud you!

Dawn

p.s. GO BLue Stars and Scouts!!!!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOO haha. I can't wait till this season starts up...just don't get whipped by Fresno :tongue: I'll be going to that game actually up in Madison should be plenty of fun...unlike Pasadena.... Tired of underachieving?

Someone say Fresno State, home of the 2008 CWS Champions?

Can't wait for Wisconsin to make the trip to Bulldog Stadium! Finally one of the big boys is making a trip to the valley instead of the other way around.

fsmessage.jpg

Great job as always, Kevin!

Edited by skajerk

So Cap Reg is going to be back. PM me if you have any questions about the Cap Reg 06 experience.

My child marched the 06 season with them and I worked on the food truck for them. It wasn't as bad as you heard but I may offer some insight that could help you make a marching decision for 2009. Good luck Cap Reg. I hope you've made some drastic changes.

Edited by KeepOnFoodTruckin

just got home from the show...

Ok, Blue Stars fans...don't get all mad at me for saying this, cuz I'm likin' that Blue Star thang this year....and I'm a mild Bloo homer but...

I don't see them only being a little over 2 1/2 points apart...While I like the Stars show, it just seems to me that Bloo is so much better...I guess visual is just killing Bloo, apparently...I would have had at least a 4 point gap. (probably a good thing I'm not a judge..hehe)

Citations guard had numerous throws, and I didn't count a single drop...way to go Citations guard!

Madison is movin' on up!!

absolutely LOVED the Troopers' show!

SCV Cadets cymbal line was more entertaining than any of the world class cymbal lines!