Championship Shows You Didn't Like

Okay... this topic makes me really tipped off. Yeah, I didn't read all of the posts. I only read the first page. And just reading the first page out of 15 makes me angry. Okay, so, maybe I didn't like some championship shows. But still. You are sending hate to the championship show that did work hard to make it to finals. To be honest, I think this topic should be taken down. Because, I actually liked some of these shows that you may be dissing on. And whether you're on my side or not, I'm sure there's that one person who commented a show that you maybe did have a thing for, but the person who commented did not have a thing for the show that you might have liked.

I don't think you should let it bother you. You yourself said the following....:"Okay, so, maybe I didn't like some championship shows." It's not "sending hate" - it's giving an opinion.

The majority of people here completely understand the work involved in creating/performing a show.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt? Do you get upset every time someone has a favorite TV show that is different than yours?

I wonder if their feelings were hurt in August of 2008 and it took them this long to articulate said feelings, or if they combed through the pages of DCP and somehow stumbled upon this old, rotted corpse of a thread lingering in the archives

I wonder if their feelings were hurt in August of 2008 and it took them this long to articulate said feelings, or if they combed through the pages of DCP and somehow stumbled upon this old, rotted corpse of a thread lingering in the archives

I'd guess option one. It's an interesting topic though! Imagine if someone made this thread after the blue devils went weird (though I love their shows from the past 6 years with the exception of 2009)

You guys (Perc and Cappy) miss the obvious.

We just finished Halloween weekend...that's when all the spirits come back to life from the dead...or is it from the threads??? HA, Ha, ha,....

Ha; actually it was one of the first things I thought of (and why I quoted the original, masterpiece, DAWN OF THE DEAD) :bluedevil: (blue devil = closest thing to a ghoul emoji I can find)