Madison Scouts

It looks like the Scouts have made some improvements and are once again in the hunt for a top 12 placing.

Am I totally off on this observation?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they make it, who doesn't?

crossmen? i don't see scouts passing them even though the scores show them in position to

I guess we'll see what happens Thursday. I'll be at the local theater for quarter finals. Couldn't get the scratch together to attend finals this year.

Seems like there are several corps at roughly the same level and it will be a point or less between several of them.

Edited by Kansan

how about 10th!!!!! :)

Now you're talkin'!!

Could they? Sure, they have the show to do so. Will they? I'm not feeling it, given the Crossmen's improvements and the sheer unlikelihood that BAC or BK will drop out of finals.

Mark my words. 11th place finish. Unlikely, yes.... improbably, yes..... Impossible, no!

You'll see.

Ms. Cleo told me. That's how!

Not too long ago, Glassmen looked like they were on their way out, but they've made some changes, and they are on a roll. Scouts would have to jump Crossmen, but I don't think that is very likely given the way things are going. I also don't see BK or BAC falling out this year.