Dayton OH "Summer Classic" show

Oh, for those of you who haven't seen the uniforms this year, the Converse high tops are still there.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That devil is one smarmy-looking ########... :smile:

Drum solo. Drum line is very intense, but a little dirty. Pit just had a great run between drumline moments. Now the line is doing drum-to-drum visuals, very nice!

Of course, even though there's no real way to fit a shark into the show, VK still does it, complete with Jaws theme.

And, at the end, the cymbals make fun of both SCV's cymbal line with their own cymbal V while, at the same time, making fun of Phantom's leg pose from the end of many PR shows.

Corps is about to troop the stands. I need to kneel and worship the tubas. Be right back.

Oregon Crusaders coming onto the field now. First time I've seen this corps live, as well. This is the corps with the member in a wheelchair who sits on the front sideline and plays a concert baritone.

And, at the end, the cymbals make fun of both SCV's cymbal line with their own cymbal V while, at the same time, making fun of Phantom's leg pose from the end of many PR shows.

Isn't that something BD should be doing? VK's show sounds like a better parody of drum corps than a Blue Devils show that is INTENDED to be a parody of the activity. :smile:

Am also at home off of tour for work and its killing me....(Jersey Surf Percussion Staff). Thanks for the updates....

I saw Surf in Buffalo last week. You guys are HUGE!!! (and good!)