When did Phantom add the 4th murder?

Sorry ballad guard girl -- best murder of the forever now belongs to the drum major "Emperor" getting speared in the closer. I mean HOLY EPIC that was epic.

When did they add that and why didn't I know about it? Phantom Regiment... I love you.

:smile:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ballad guard girl -- best murder of the forever now belongs to the drum major "Emperor" getting speared in the closer. I mean HOLY EPIC that was epic.

When did they add that and why didn't I know about it? Phantom Regiment... I love you.

:cool:

Agree! :smile:

at Allentown. that's what they've been doing all week in their "top secret" rehearsals.

I hear that Mr. Moto will be back this year and murder the Phantom DM's at DCI Finals (in staged performance of course...)...

OK, I made that up. But it sounds interesting as heck, huh?

Edited by GGarrett

I hear that Mr. Moto will be back this year and murder the Phantom DM's at DCI Finals (in staged performance of course...)...

OK, I made that up. But it sounds interesting as heck, huh?

Might as well throw in a couple cavalier and blue devil DM's while he's at it...

I can't wait to see the changes at the Cinecast on the 7th. I saw PR's show earlier on in person without any of these changes and I'm excited to see how different it is.

Sounds like the changes were for the better and they've cleaned up visually.

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=4...5f-f8563b3026c7

Edited by Mike_L

Did it happen on the podium? Believe it or not, I was there last night, but I wasn't looking at the DM at that point in the show, so I missed it :smile:

Yeah, the other DM basically does a dead sprint from the left side of the field and spears the DM on the podium like a split second after the corps does the final "I AM SPARTACUS" yell. He then throws his spear on the ground, climbs up on the podium, salutes, turns around and rips his conducting baton from his cape very angrily and conducts the final seconds of the closer with the emperor's body laying under him.

It is just awesome.

I heard something about a 5th murder...their food truck generator?

how's about killing the side line drum major in the purple cape first? ...then running over to the podium for the Emperor...

How epic would that be....to go drum majorless for almost 25 seconds at the end

*Starts foaming at the mouth*

Edited by gumby5647