Phantom's Secret Ending

I keep reading Courtney's Chronicles on Regiment.org and she keeps eluding to a secret ending that they are working on. Can someone clue me in? I mean, I really like the ending they have now with the really fast drill, and I'm concerned with what they are planning.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regiment had found Osama (Usama) Bin-Laden, and will ... shall we say .... "kill" him on finals night!! :tongue:

Regiment had found Osama (Usama) Bin-Laden, and will ... shall we say .... "kill" him on finals night!! :sad:

FTW :tongue:

I keep reading Courtney's Chronicles on Regiment.org and she keeps eluding to a secret ending that they are working on. Can someone clue me in? I mean, I really like the ending they have now with the really fast drill, and I'm concerned with what they are planning.

So if you DO find out what the "secret ending" will be, do you plan on commenting on it here and ruining for all of us? And writing a strongly worded letter to the Phantom Regiment telling them of your concerns and that they better just leave what you like alone?

Here's a clue: Wait and see.

My highly placed sources within Regiment have assured me they're breaking out the Bottle Dance.....

No, heard that was Crown's new ending :tongue: