• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin can.

MIKE

Not so much random but I loved Bluecoats up close power moment in the ballad. It was balls to the wall glorious. :thumbup::smile::lol:

Here's my humble contribution:

3). Four "Blue" corps in finals!! How cool is that?!?!?!

Soooooo I guess we'll just have to change our name to the Bloopers so we can be a shoe-in next year! (and now I better duck and run before hardcore Troop fans slam me for that one! :thumbup: )

Edited by TerriTroop

Soooooo I guess we'll just have to change our name to the Bloopers so we can be a shoe-in next year! (and now I better duck and run before hardcore Troop fans slam me for that one! :thumbup: )

Haha I was actually thinking along the same lines.

No need to change the name, just get the 11th BACK INTO FINALS! That would be more cool than having 4 "Blue" corps there!!

Not sure about everyone else, but it's been way too long, and I miss having Casper crew in finals!! Fred Morris and crew are going the right direction. If it doesn't happen in 2009 (and I hope it does!), I have a $50 spot that Troopers will be there in 2010!!!

Edited by victorcoly

1. Really big, Really Gross Hot dog available.

2. Sound system not helping Brandt Crocker.

3. Blue Stars got that special sound effect courtesy of IU stadium.

4. Good tailgating.

5. Killer top 6 this year.

MIKE

KILLER TOP 8 :thumbup:

#1 Sorry about Mandarin's DM not making up for the rest of the corps.

#2 Don't kid yourself. They lost their swagger along with a concept of uniform consistency.

#3 Too bad about those tire tracks. Especially the ones everybody is leaving on Madison's swagger

#4 Access good. Sneaking in bad.

$5 You think the corp's explanation of that move was move was simpler than yours?

15 POSTS and THIS is what we get...... can't wait for the next 1,000 pages of you~

Nothing is really "taking a beating". If you are familier with the new "grass-tro-turf" you would realize that the paint is not being affected. In the newer types of turf there are little-bitty pieces of rubber that are loosely packed in the turf. When you march on this turf, or move anything across it, the little black pieces come to the surface.

So, what you are actually seeing is not the paint being destroyed, but these little black rubber pieces being brought to the surface.

If you looked closely at for example, PR's guard, those stuck to them just like they did at the Vista (San Diego) show. It's a different design of field turf. They are not the same way. For example, the field turf at RCC doesn't kick up all those loose black bits like the field at Vista and at Bloomington does.