Bluecoats Colorguard

Watch more A class shows is all I have to say.

keep the bluecoats color guard's drill in mind when making those accusations is all i have to say in return. especially compared to some of the other top guards. my questions in this thread (mainly about judging) have been answered, so i'm done here. enjoy.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep the bluecoats color guard's drill in mind when making those accusations is all i have to say in return. especially compared to some of the other top guards. my questions in this thread (mainly about judging) have been answered, so i'm done here. enjoy.

How'd I do?? Pretty darn close, huh? ;-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

you were 100% right, wow. blue stars in 7th, and glassmen in 9th. ####. i might need to request your services soon/play the lottery for the first time.

you were 100% right, wow. blue stars in 7th, and glassmen in 9th. ####. i might need to request your services soon/play the lottery for the first time.

lol. . .I wish i was that good, but when it comes to guard. . . .I've been around waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long and been involved in colorguard/WGI at every level.

I usually hold back, but debbie pushed me over the edge!!! :-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

So that's what it was all those other years they were doing a class work? It was because of the drill?

Something tells me that wouldn't fly in dci.

Their work has always been effective but also very easy in my eyes.

Just an opinion.