World Class Finals Discussion Thread

Wonder when they will start filming in HD?

If I can't be at finals next year (and its going to take wild horses to stop me), then I want it in HD, 3D, Wide Screen, Multiple Cams that *I* control, with THX sound. For that, I would definitely pay.

Cali.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"By the way, I'd like to give props to all of the people from DCP who are also reading the BD blog. Thanks for joining us!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm reading the blog, posting on BD's board, listening to the current corp on the field and am here too (along with my ear open to QVC). This is my kind of multi-tasking!

Amen! It really takes away from the shoe when it doesn't work! And this is coming from a "no amp" guy.

One of the Bluecoats's members lost a shoe during their performance in Atlanta. It was hilarious.

Rifle line has spartan helmets with red plumes. Awesome!

Now, this is weird. I just saw Boston a week ago in Buffalo, but I don't remember the rifle line wearing pith helmets. I see the pictures on the BD blog, and I've read where others are saying they wore them in Allentown, but I sure don't remember seeing them. Also didn't see them on the Fan Network live stream last night . . . but then, I was watching the high-cam version, so I easily could have missed them.

Edited by byline

Bass line nails the punching bag sequence. Time for the training montage.

Seriously, if this corps wasn't placing in the 6th/7th spot, how many of you think the drum line could take the trophy?

Horns nail the 16th note runs and the final chord. Drums now giving us a right hand, now a left, now a combination...That is just killer playing.

I'd like to personally thank the Blue Devils blogging team. Outstanding job and the pictures are incredible. Thank you for sharing your evening with those of us who couldn't make the trip. :smile::smile::smile::thumbup: