Best T-Shirt Seen at DCI Week

One

One of the shirts that I really enjoyed seeing this last week was

“MADISON. The other coast”

There was a Madison shirt that was popular during the 80's. it said "Madison, the third coast".

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Um ... Note to self. Advise Lucas Oil Stadium guards to be on the look out for invidual, or individuals, trying to smuggle baby dolls into Stadium next year.

I suspect they'd hurt worse then getting hit in the head with those mis-fired toilet paper rolls that went flying Saturday night. (Phantom Phans, you're supposed to hold on to a wad of the tp when you throw it. It doesn't unroll otherwise. Sheesh!)

We will only advocate the throwing of metaphorical babies only!

/quote]

I got hit with that roll of toilet paper!!! It's a good thing I was too busy going crazy after Phantom's performance to be bothered by it! Although I was tempted to throw it at the guy in front of me that kept yelling random names at the top of his lungs during every single show. :cool:

I liked:

CORP

WARS

Episode XXVIII: The Phantom Regiment Menace

I was a little peeved that "corps" was spelled wrong, but oh well. It was in "STAR WARS" font. It was pretty funny. I'm not sure why 28... maybe that's how long Phantom has been around; I'm not really up on my history.

So, 52 years.

Not seen AT DCI week, but during...

I work at Old Navy, and last week this guy came in with the middle shirt on this site:

The front reads: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

It was one of those moments where I was laughing so hard inside, but couldn't say anything because they would have looked at me like I was crazy had I tried to explain.

The Cadets soooo could've sold that!

Edited by drumelloboe

Not seen AT DCI week, but during...

I work at Old Navy, and last week this guy came in with the middle shirt on this site:

The front reads: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

It was one of those moments where I was laughing so hard inside, but couldn't say anything because they would have looked at me like I was crazy had I tried to explain.

The Cadets soooo could've sold that!

Too bad you didn't point it out last week, they would have had a run on that shirt! :cool:

here's a good one for all of us:

41257721094311.jpg

I was not their but I would love to make a shirt for Phantom. It would read the following.

PHANTOM'S DON'T DIE...WE JUST REGROUP IN ROME!

It's cute. But leave out that apostrophe.

I was not their but I would love to make a shirt for Phantom. It would read the following.

PHANTOM'S DON'T DIE...WE JUST REGROUP IN ROME!

Would you keep the apostrophe? Just askin'