Cadets announce resignations of Aungst and Larrivee

I'd love to see Cadets sign up Marty Hurley. Man, wouldn't he and Hoppy be like oil and water? :lol:

:worthy::worthy::ph34r::lol::worthy::lol::lol::tongue::tongue::tongue: :

Remember what happened to Will Pitts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say with 90% certainty Colin will be taking over.

Cadets will be fine.

...after all, wouldn't a Bernstein show with Hannum and Prime be nice?

I don't see the Prime part of this equation unless he gets to choose who the caption head is going to be.

That is so funny to me on so many levels!

Yeah, I've never really paid much attention to the pit writers of DCI....guess I should've kept up with the times :lol:

I'm not really sure "who" he is either, I just know he work(ed) for Cadets, but still does stuff at Dartmouth, too. In a way, I think it's a little too coincidental that he decides to resign the same time as Aungst, but maybe... the both of them have even talked about it before?

I'm not really sure "who" he is either, I just know he work(ed) for Cadets, but still does stuff at Dartmouth, too. In a way, I think it's a little too coincidental that he decides to resign the same time as Aungst, but maybe... the both of them have even talked about it before?

Neil's main work use to be with King Phillip H.S. I don't know if he's still there though.

You guys have to pay more attention to pit arrangers, because that is where the drum title is usally won or lost. People argue about BD's win last year, but it was Wunderlich's terrific arranging and pit that put them over the top. Bluecoats emergence in drum scores is not only McIntosh's doing but the great new writing talent of Tom Rarick. Cavies defnitely got better this year with Erick Johnson back doing the pit arranging. Not that Ancona is chop liver, but Johnson's style just seems to fit them well.