Photos from Phinals

And if you look at the full-retreat pic (very nice btw) go up the 50 to the very top of the back stands...you'll see Johnny Gilbert (DCI.org) up there taking his annual - and always amazing - backfield stadium shot.

Wish I could share my age-out shots - but they're all on Facebook.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a shot I got at semis that I like. (Please do not use without my permission. Thanks!)

Betrayal.jpg

wow, recent phantom media that hasn't gotten taken down because of copyright violations??

:cool:

Frankly, that's a dumb comment, sarcastic or not. I think Phantom is completely entitled to taking down some of the stuff that's been put on YouTube. They are World Champions now, and I for one am more than willing to buy their professional recordings so I can hear their full badassery in surround sound.

Sadly, I bet you've never bought a DCI CD or DVD in your life... :cool:

www.joelsch.com has pictures from every group at at least finals.

Go to marching band then to DCI World Championships. You can see the pictures but you have to buy them.

Including allll the major moments in the show (all the deaths)

Edited by CoHmempho04

yah but with those pictures people can't save them to their computer to look back at and enjoy. You have to buy them. Plus I personally like seeing what pictures that people who were at the events have taken. . . besides the Jolesch people.

I have nothing wrong with buying the photos from Jolesch though, especially if its a sweet picture.

www.joelsch.com has pictures from every group at at least finals.

Go to marching band then to DCI World Championships. You can see the pictures but you have to buy them.

Including allll the major moments in the show (all the deaths)

http://www.jolesch.com/eventHomepage.aspx?EventID=2070

QUOTE (Hansbari @ Aug 15 2008, 04:43 PM) *

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id...hp?id=566340158

that link should take you to my album list...I hope

Edit: I'm not a DCP rookie!!!

Congrats on losing your rookie status. Do you have to add me as a friend before I can view your albums? No luck getting them yet - I'm a facebook rookie, lol.

You CAN share your Facebook photos to the "public" (i.e., people who aren't your FB friends).

Just go to the photo album on your Facebook page that you want to share and look at the very bottom of the page. There's a URL there that says, "show people this album by sending them this public link." Just copy and paste that URL/link here, and everyone should be able to see it. I THINK they might be able to copy images from there, too, btw.

Hope this helps.

Ann, using her husband's log-in (I usually just lurk) :laughing: