Scores Tonight?

Fran;

I was going to come down and talk with you. But, you were SO Busy. I was in the front row just to left of the place you were. (as you face the stands. Sitting on my scooter/wheelchair.) You did a GREAT JOB.

Thank you very much for the compliment. Sometimes I feel bad about not getting a chance to chat with more folks when I'm working a show.... but the thing is, I am working.... and from before showtime until everything's done, I can't take the time....need to focus on what's going on.

Fran

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE DCA That was yet again a very nice yet predictable move to throw Minnesota another 1.4 (Overnite) after hearing the other scores no doubt to get that 5th spot locked up.But hey don t mind my opinion cause thats all it is .Noticed that the down south corps got the "non persuasive" panel lol .Cant wait till finals but that also is predictable after this weekend .Who cares about tenths because it is and always will be be "WHO HAS THE BIGGEST STICK"See Ya :thumbup:

Fran;

I was going to come down and talk with you. But, you were SO Busy. I was in the front row just to left of the place you were. (as you face the stands. Sitting on my scooter/wheelchair.) You did a GREAT JOB.

It (the E.S. show) was such a Great Combo of Old and New. Done with such Excellance. One of the Best shows I have seen in YEARS. Cab's also had a GREAT night. Loved their show also. Hurricanes were a bit off. Maybe going on first took it's toll on them. But, those Buc's are hard to beat. (just not my style though)

I have to agree. ES and Cabs were on that night. they brought it up a notch.

Hurcs were very off. Not sure what happened. You could be right. going on early threw the off. They had some major musical issues, especially during the mariah ballad. ES and Cabs went out and did their job.

All three will meet in West Haven this coming weekend. I hope the Hurcs get back on the ball. They have had a very very good season. Better then anyone ever expected in the preseason. It would suck for it to stop now.

Congrats to Bucs for doing what they do best, rocking it out. Good job to Cabs and ES for stepping it up. West Haven is going to be my favorite regular season show of this year.