INT announces 2009 Design Staff!

I saw Rush last Summer and INT was there too.

How about TBA? They're advertised at a LOT of events.

But every time I go to see them, they've got different guys and play different tunes.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that INT has already started working on a difficult part of their 2009 show, where the 2 rack-guys in the pit take guard rifles and jazz run out to midfield. Then while each stands the end of the rifle on the ground, they put their foreheads on the butts of the rifles and synchronize spin around them 10 times (how they do this to a Neil Diamond tune, I don't know). Then they jazz run back to the pit & hit their gongs in unison at a critical hit in the music. It's all very tricky and timing is critical. I know it's early yet, but it sounds like they're really having problems with the 2nd jazz run - seems like one or both are always falling down and missing the hit.

.... but, I'll bet the audience will really jump out of the stands when they successfully put this on the field.

I heard a rumor that INT has already started working on a difficult part of their 2009 show, where the 2 rack-guys in the pit take guard rifles and jazz run out to midfield. Then while each stands the end of the rifle on the ground, they put their foreheads on the butts of the rifles and synchronize spin around them 10 times (how they do this to a Neil Diamond tune, I don't know). Then they jazz run back to the pit & hit their gongs in unison at a critical hit in the music. It's all very tricky and timing is critical. I know it's early yet, but it sounds like they're really having problems with the 2nd jazz run - seems like one or both are always falling down and missing the hit.

.... but, I'll bet the audience will really jump out of the stands when they successfully put this on the field.

The gong has a sign on the top of the stand that states, "Play Me." The trick is being performed to a gong solo of "Beautiful Noise."

The pit, as the entire corps, will be attired "Forever in Blue Jeans." We feel this is the best way to keep the corps "Headed for the Future," "If You Know What I Mean."

We'll be putting the rest of the show together soon, during "Some September Morning," but I can guarantee we won't be playing any of "Yesterday's Songs."

The INT creative staff is working well together, unlike some instances in the past when the show was put together by a "Solitary Man." "I Got the Feelin"" that this show will have fans screaming, "You Got to Me." I'm convinced of this because "I'm a Believer." And when the season is over, the members will not be singing "Song Sung Blue" and will be looking forward to the next season when they can all say "Hello Again" to each other.

The gong has a sign on the top of the stand that states, "Play Me." The trick is being performed to a gong solo of "Beautiful Noise."

The pit, as the entire corps, will be attired "Forever in Blue Jeans." We feel this is the best way to keep the corps "Headed for the Future," "If You Know What I Mean."

We'll be putting the rest of the show together soon, during "Some September Morning," but I can guarantee we won't be playing any of "Yesterday's Songs."

The INT creative staff is working well together, unlike some instances in the past when the show was put together by a "Solitary Man." "I Got the Feelin"" that this show will have fans screaming, "You Got to Me." I'm convinced of this because "I'm a Believer." And when the season is over, the members will not be singing "Song Sung Blue" and will be looking forward to the next season when they can all say "Hello Again" to each other.

wow... :lol::lol::lol::doh:

INT jokes are funny when added randomly into unrelated threads, but this is just a total waste of effort. :lol:

Aw, just give him a break. I know INT would. People should be able to get whatever they want from INT or an INT discussion..... including nothing at all.

INT are possibly the LEAST classy organization in DCI. When someone connected to INT tells you they are the classiest organization in DCI, DO NOY BUY IT.

Did INT kick your puppy?

. . .it requires the "Diamond Cutter" drill move. :lol:

Will they kneel post diamond-cutter?

And will it keep me from wanting to kill myself and all others like me?

How about TBA? They're advertised at a LOT of events.

But every time I go to see them, they've got different guys and play different tunes.

No way! TBA seems mysterious and gets everyone wondering what they're going to do. But they're so predictable - they never show up to the event. Another corps always ends up taking their place.

I don't know, it feels like "I've Been This Way Before" with INT's announcement. I might sound like a pessimist for saying that. But so what, "I Am ... I Said" that every INT show turns out to be same stuff - different venue, and they always prove me right.