INT announces 2009 Design Staff!

Nice work if you can get it.

Typical consultants.......

Get hired by client

Have client articulate problem

Spend months listening to what client wants to do about problem

Spit back clients own solutions to problem

Get paid a hefty fee by client

We did a study, using the consulting firm of Boo, Boo and Boo, which determined unequivocally that 0% of INT's souvie income came from naysayers, while 96.4% came from passionate fans. The remaining 3.6% came from confused fans who thought the INT souvie booth was the place to order Hannah Montana tickets.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way! TBA seems mysterious and gets everyone wondering what they're going to do. But they're so predictable - they never show up to the event. Another corps always ends up taking their place.

In order to remain relevent, it is being reported that next season INT will be bringing to the field a show theme called " The Cone of Silence ".

They are hoping that much of details do not leak out beforehand, so that they can surprise us all with the spectacle.

Edited by BRASSO

In keeping with INT's groundbreaking tradition, their 2009 presentation should be "The Serendipity of Chance: The Music of John Cage." This show would take spectator participation to a new level by allowing each audience at each performance, together with the contest directors, stadium personnel, and ambient noise from the surrounding area, to completely and totally determine the aural, visual, and total sensation experience of the show.

Now THAT'S GE!

In order to remain relevent, it is being reported that next season INT will be bringing to the field a show theme called " The Cone of Silence ".

They are hoping that much of details do not leak out beforehand, so that they can surprise us all with the spectacle.

Uh, no...INT is staying with the music of Neil Diamond.

Your statement about INT hoping details don't leak out has already been refuted on Snopes.com.

I'm on INT's staff too. If I told you what section of the corps I am the dictator of, I'd have to kill you. :smile:

Hint: Rhymes with "dude," starts with an "f," and you eat it.

I'm on INT's staff too. If I told you what section of the corps I am the dictator of, I'd have to kill you. :smile:

Hint: Rhymes with "dude," starts with an "f," and you eat it.

Fatood? What kind of word is that?

As for your final observation, I beg your pardon!

No, it's "Fatude" - a really big attitude. I always heard the INT peeps had humongous egos!

We don't need humongous egos. We know we're better than everyone else.

Uh, no...INT is staying with the music of Neil Diamond.

Your statement about INT hoping details don't leak out has already been refuted on Snopes.com.

No, it INT true.

Snopes.com is the same website that brought us the the alleged "Skunk-Ape" that was nothing more than a heap in a phony rubber gorilla suit ( although its resemblance to Neil Diamond as some have said certainly seems to have some merit )