Why do you love Crown?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's NOT to love...they've got the WHOLE package...

Because in 2007 they had a guard better than 92 Cadets and I NEVER thought I'd see a guard better than 92 Cadets. This year they were amazing and still the best guard on the field IMO (PR close second), but last year seeing them live at Semis... WOW!!

Awesome music, AMAZING brass, and a really really great colorguard. This year saw an improvement in their percussion... Maybe they'll improve even more. If they keep designing shows like this year and last year, I really think they will win a championship soon.

Because they've hit the nail on the head on what this activity is supposed to be about: Fan friendly, entertaining shows that are still a challenge for the members to perform. Hands down, some of the most accessible music/entertainment over the past few years!

Awesome brass! ....oh and I marched there... :lol:

Because they've hit the nail on the head on what this activity is supposed to be about: Fan friendly, entertaining shows that are still a challenge for the members to perform. Hands down, some of the most accessible music/entertainment over the past few years!

This. I rarely see the old corps like Cavies having fun. They just come off as too serious and steeped in tradition. Crown, though, while as serious as any of them, they know how to let their hair down. How many corps play songs from Happy Feet?