Lucas Oil Stadium

Here in Indianpolis, you can't throw a Jolly Rancher without hitting a media outlet doing a story about the House That Peyton Built.

For those that are intersted, The Indianapolis Star has done a feature section on the new stadium.

We're all going to be spending a lot of time there, so I thought this might be of interest.

cool that you can see the panoramic views of the various seating areas.

Here in Indianpolis, you can't throw a Jolly Rancher without hitting a media outlet doing a story about the House That Peyton Built.

If we're going to be accurate, we should call it the House that Indiana Taxpayers built- Peyton didn't have to pay a cent!

If we're going to be accurate, we should call it the House that Indiana Taxpayers built- Peyton didn't have to pay a cent!

For true... For true... and they never even had a chance to finish paying off the RCA dome... still owe millions on that.

I was on the Indy Colts forums and found this thread which shows the obstructed view seats.

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=32279

Scroll down for a clearer picture from across the field. Also note that these are not the cheap seats. They are in the 400 level (sections 431, 433, 434, 446, 447 and 449). They still say they won't be sold unless there is a complete sell out. You are also supposed to be notified at the ticket window that you are buying an obstructed view seat.

I doubt DCI will sell these seats at all BUT the fantastic 5 packages ($210 and $170 package levels) have seats in these sections. The link below shows a bunch of panorama views where you can see there are obstructed view seats in all 4 corners.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...9/NEWS/80728072

I get my first look inside tomorrow morning. Taking my nephew to a high school game. :tongue:

I doubt DCI will sell these seats at all BUT the fantastic 5 packages ($210 and $170 package levels) have seats in these sections. The link below shows a bunch of panorama views where you can see there are obstructed view seats in all 4 corners.

That should be the section for loud staff members who talk and act distracting during the show.

Or better yet- the daycare section. :tongue:

is it just me or does it not look big enough really for them to have a good home field side for a crowd that DCI can bring?

I just looked at the seating chart and I still think that it is not gonna be great for viewing a show.

Whatever...that's why I'm not chosen to make these decisions.

Anyone have a guesstimate on what the individual show costs will probably be? I don't want to shed out $580 for 2 people when we are only going to Quarters and Finals.

is it just me or does it not look big enough really for them to have a good home field side for a crowd that DCI can bring?

I just looked at the seating chart and I still think that it is not gonna be great for viewing a show.

Whatever...that's why I'm not chosen to make these decisions.

You are right..all the planning that they did to make sure this would be a great venue for the marching arts as well as football must have meant nothing.