DCA 2008 Championship Coverage

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive my total noobishness, but when will scores be posted?

And a huge and hearty THANK YOU to DCP and everyone involved in putting the event together and to those providing this forum !!

:smile:

Scores will be announced after all the corps have performed and the scores have been tabulated.

Just heard the Call to the Bull interspersed with Spanish Fantasy Part I.

Staying in our Chick Corea moment, we move now into My Spanish Heart. The low brass supply the foundation for the mello soloist playing the melody.

Horns forming an arc while playing bell tones up the scale. Big hit as the horn line plays the main theme, then the volume drops as the corps starts moving again, building to another impact.

GBBG123

C! A! B!

Help me out on the first one.

Where is the video of Renegades show?I have missed that so far

Great moment as the horns play backfield with a sop soloist playing the final notes.

Now the drums have a feature as we get ready for Maleguena.

Question for the DCP crew doing such an amasing job in bringing this show to us live.

Will the video clips and pictures be posted somewhere on DCP without the textfrom the postings to watch and look at after this show?

Keep up the great work ladies and gentlemen. This is awesome. :worthy::smile::smile::smile:

No plans at this time to do so.

We put this together at the last minute, so there's a few things that we have yet to work out.

The BEST way to re-live this is to buy the DVD set - which promises to be a much better production than what we've been able to cobble together.

If we do decide to put them up in a more permanent location, we'll be sure to let ya know.