Caballeros Open House 2009 Season

Mike, is probably 3 snow storm for us. Is too long.

See you soon.

Marc-André

Hey Marc-Andre' we look forward to seeing you again...I'll do a no snow dance LOL

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, is probably 3 snow storm for us. Is too long.

See you soon.

Marc-André

Marc- Andre, Aucune neige et bon voyage! :happy: <-bad french!

22 Days... Meetings, plans, paperwork......Intensity...Man this is going to be cool...Hope you will be there....

22 Days... Meetings, plans, paperwork......Intensity...Man this is going to be cool...Hope you will be there....

20 Days and counting......Cabs 2009!!!

You have to go to Open House. I never marched there, but I went once....it was like walking into the hall of fame of drum corps. all those trophies. the welcoming smiles. Truly, the post has an aura that surrounds it.

I'm glad I went. It's a memory I'll always cherish.

You have to go to Open House. I never marched there, but I went once....it was like walking into the hall of fame of drum corps. all those trophies. the welcoming smiles. Truly, the post has an aura that surrounds it.

I'm glad I went. It's a memory I'll always cherish.

Thanks Jeff.. Was good having you there that day...

Yay!! to all the above.

Hey Mike The doors will be open at 11 am so people can register and Look around the post before we start at 12 right.. :tongue:

Yea don't be like me last year, if you have a 4 hour drive, plan to arrive early to check out all the awesome stuff!

By the way... the first person I saw in Post 199... our very own Mike Ryan walking down the stairs as I was coming in!

Last year we had members ranging in age from 15 to 60. We had people with over 20 years of drum corps experience and we had people with no marching band experience. That being said if you are thinking about marching, no matter what age, experience or ability level, come to open house. We accept all members who are willing to put forth the effort and passion that the Hawthorne Caballeros have become known for. If you show up, I guarantee it will be an experience you will never forget!

Edited by CorpsBuff

Yea don't be like me last year, if you have a 4 hour drive, plan to arrive early to check out all the awesome stuff!

By the way... the first person I saw in Post 199... our very own Mike Ryan walking down the stairs as I was coming in!

Hey Buff...and you stayed???? LOL I know this year everyone will keep me away from the door... No scaring the new members...LOLSee you in Allentown...this weekend.. and in Hawthorne on the 30th