Bridgemen 2009 Open House Weekend

"Aint gonna bump no more, with no big fat wo-man!" :smile:

I guess I missed that part of the 70's - - Name that Tune Mr. Jordan (do you remember that show ???)

Name that tune? Yes, I loved that show...

"I can name that tune in 3 notes!"

Channel 9, way before it went national/big time, and the other Ch. 9 favorite, of course...

"BOWLING FOR DOLLARS"!!! :thumbup:

Wasn't that the name of the tune? Groovin' funkmaster Joe Tex, right? On Soooooooooooooooul Train!!!!!! :smile:

Uhhh...

Join the Bridgemen...It's fun, we've got great peeps, and you can still do lots of other stuff! :smile:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh...

Join the Bridgemen...It's fun, we've got great peeps, and you can still do lots of other stuff! :smile:

They have absolutely the most beautiful and picturesque practice field on the bay too! Huge ships passing by, big giant metal dinosaur looking things (thanks Jerome) and even a light Atlantic breeze to cool you down on the hottest of days...why can't it be May already? :tongue:

They have absolutely the most beautiful and picturesque practice field on the bay too! Huge ships passing by, big giant metal dinosaur looking things (thanks Jerome) and even a light Atlantic breeze to cool you down on the hottest of days...why can't it be May already? :smile:

----------------------

A bit dramatic ????

From the man from Wisconsin. :tongue:

----------------------

A bit dramatic ????

From the man from Wisconsin. :music:

But he does a mean "Sinatra"!

Better than Michael Buble!!! :tongue:

Actually, we have always taken it (our practice field) for granted! :smile:

Edited by overthehillDM

But he does a mean "Sinatra"!

Better than Michael Buble!!! :tongue:

Actually, we have always taken it (our practice field) for granted! :smile:

--------------

OK No offense here, but you just used the words Michael Buble in a posting on a drum corps thread........ OMG!!! I am not sure but I think there is some kind of DCP penalty that needs to be issued here - - LIZ ???? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

:music:

you rang? :smile:

Michael Buble is not mentioned on corpsreps.com. BUT i'm not sure if a penalty is quite necessary yet. An Air Supply reference would definitely be cause for one. just a warning.

:tongue:

you rang? :smile:

Michael Buble is not mentioned on corpsreps.com. BUT i'm not sure if a penalty is quite necessary yet. An Air Supply reference would definitely be cause for one. just a warning.

:tongue:

----------------------

Thanks Liz for the keen eye on this situation, we can't have Mr. Jordan off the deep end on us singing "All out of Love" - can't even believe I know that tune - however, I might pay some good money to see him dive into Copacabana by Mr.Manilow........ :troll food:

----------------------

Thanks Liz for the keen eye on this situation, we can't have Mr. Jordan off the deep end on us singing "All out of Love" - can't even believe I know that tune - however, I might pay some good money to see him dive into Copacabana by Mr.Manilow........ :troll food:

That was one of Barry's worst songs, don't cha think? :tongue:

How 'bout some...Barry White??? :smile:

I am pleased to announce that the Bridgemen will be kicking off their 2009 Season with Open house/First practice on the weekend of October 11th!!!! It will be held st St.Andrews school, which is located at 4th street and Broadway in Bayonne NJ.

2009 marks the 5th anniversary of the return of the Bridgemen to the world of drum corps.

The schedule for the weekend will be:

Saturday Open House/first practice from 12-5 and will then be followed at 7:00 pm. by a Pasta Night/Tricky Tray fund-raiser. Both events will be at St.Andrews. More info to follow.

And then on Sunday the 12th the corps will be performing in the Bayonne Columbus day parade.

The corps is coming off a VERY successful 2008 season and is open to anyone who would like to march and experience being a banana!!!!!!!

Anyone wishing info may visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or can email me directly at gmanbay41@aol.com.

Hype!

George

Back on topic! :tongue:

Back on topic! :tongue:

Bumpin'!

Edited by BigDale