Bridgemen 2009 Open House Weekend

I am pleased to announce that the Bridgemen will be kicking off their 2009 Season with Open house/First practice on the weekend of October 11th!!!! It will be held st St.Andrews school, which is located at 4th street and Broadway in Bayonne NJ.

2009 marks the 5th anniversary of the return of the Bridgemen to the world of drum corps.

The schedule for the weekend will be:

Saturday Open House/first practice from 12-5 and will then be followed at 7:00 pm. by a Pasta Night/Tricky Tray fundraiser. Both events will be at St.Andrews. More info to follow.

And then on Sunday the 12th the corps will be performing in the Bayonne Columbus day parade.

The corps is coming off a VERY successful 2008 season and is open to anyone who would like to march and experience being a banana!!!!!!!

Anyone wishing info may visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or can email me directly at gmanbay41@aol.com.

Hype!

George

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you and the rest of the corps, George. I'm sorry we never did get to meet at the TOS due to the downpour, or at any shows thereafter, for that matter.

I look forward to seeing you in the future.

I am pleased to announce that the Bridgemen will be kicking off their 2009 Season with Open house/First practice on the weekend of October 11th!!!! It will be held st St.Andrews school, which is located at 4th street and Broadway in Bayonne NJ.

2009 marks the 5th anniversary of the return of the Bridgemen to the world of drum corps.

The schedule for the weekend will be:

Saturday Open House/first practice from 12-5 and will then be followed at 7:00 pm. by a Pasta Night/Tricky Tray fund raiser. Both events will be at St.Andrews. More info to follow.

And then on Sunday the 12th the corps will be performing in the Bayonne Columbus day parade.

The corps is coming off a VERY successful 2008 season and is open to anyone who would like to march and experience being a banana!!!!!!!

Anyone wishing info may visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or can email me directly at gmanbay41@aol.com.

Hype!

George

Come on down and give us a try...

It's fun, and we have a very light schedule!

Wow I am so ready for next month. Even better news. WE WANT 12 CONTRA's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on you CBA's out there in the DC world...

:thumbs-up:

Bump................ wasn't that a seventies dance ?

"Aint gonna bump no more, with no big fat wo-man!" :thumbup:

I remember dancing to it as a young teen! :thumbup:

Bump................ wasn't that a seventies dance ?

maybe? :thumbup:

we're too young to remember that tho. we'll just bow to Jimmy's wisdom in that area.

:thumbup:

:thumbup: man am i gonna hear it for this one :thumbup:

"Aint gonna bump no more, with no big fat wo-man!" :thumbup:

I guess I missed that part of the 70's - - Name that Tune Mr. Jordan (do you remember that show ???)