Drum Corps Europe live webcast of Championships!

WWonka

Awwe, seriously? I have a lame stupid highschool band competition to go to.

No you don't. You just came down with flu symptoms and the doctor recommends getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of fluids. :laughing:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Thanks for the positive comments. The webcast is a trial, and although we did some tests with it we're not sure what happens if many people will be watching. But hopefully everything will run fine. Please remember the video and audio have limited quality and the video is high camera only, but at least you will get an idea of what the European corps do on the field.

We're looking forward to the 8th editition of the DCE Championships!

Marco

Edited by Marco

Kudos to DCP and John Donovan for arranging this.

Tom

Tom - thanks, but I had nothing to do with this. Marco and the DCE folks are doin it all.

While I'd MUCH rather be in Kerkrade to see the show live - I'll have to watch it remotely like most of the rest of us. Perhaps next year. (I know, Marco - you've heard that before)

No you don't. You just came down with flu symptoms and the doctor recommends getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of fluids. :laughing:

As a corps marcher, I AM the low brass sound. >_> I also motivate the rest of the band to come up to my level... according to my band director.... He would KILL me. Like "flu? no excuses."

Hi all,

Thanks for the positive comments. The webcast is a trial, and although we did some tests with it we're not sure what happens if many people will be watching. But hopefully everything will run fine. Please remember the video and audio have limited quality and the video is high camera only, but at least you will get an idea of what the European corps do on the field.

We're looking forward to the 8th editition of the DCE Championships!

Marco

Best of luck to all the participants. If you give the best you can then no-one can be disappointed

AWESOME!!!

I really need sleep but Finals start around 10am Central. I'll definitely be catching some of the later shows.

It's back again -

http://www.drumcorpseurope.org/home/webcast.html#