reminds me of a story I heard once....

DUI suspect who farted at police officer charged with battery

Actually it's a funny story.

How does this tie in with drum corps?

Well, it's the off season. Not much going on now.

Anyone have Drum Corps stories of people who had "incidents" such as this, whether on the tour bus, in the gym, in retreat, etc.

This would have been before my time, but I thought I heard tales of a certain member of the Bridgemen who had a habit of tooting in retreat (and not from his horn). I can imagine the looks that would get.... especially if within auditory or smelling distance of a serious, military type of corps.

Edited by wolfgang

Dave Barry.

"What, exactly, is the Internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a "modem" can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo."

US Open 1974 maybe.....Staying at a church on a main street, people walking by and half the guys in the room I was in are farting up a storm, sticking buns out the window while a group of girls goes strolling by.

"Well, it all started when I was just thirteen years of age. One day, while walking with some friends, I accidentally cut the cheese. Well, in my adolescent awkwardness, I blamed it on an old gypsy woman who happened to be passing by. Big mistake! The gypsy woman placed a curse upon my head. Because I smelled it, she decreed, I would forevermore be he who dealt it! Let me illustrate."

Spleen.jpg

:inlove:

"Well, it all started when I was just thirteen years of age. One day, while walking with some friends, I accidentally cut the cheese. Well, in my adolescent awkwardness, I blamed it on an old gypsy woman who happened to be passing by. Big mistake! The gypsy woman placed a curse upon my head. Because I smelled it, she decreed, I would forevermore be he who dealt it! Let me illustrate."

Man just set the bong down... and ease away from they keyboard...

Man just set the bong down... and ease away from they keyboard...

:tongue:

Well, that's a direct quote from Paul Ruebens character "The Spleen" from the movie "Mystery Men." That's why I put the picture up of him... :tongue: