Requests for home shows

Galen

Just to update, I should be able to fit many of these requests in.

If you could, please include a picture of the venue that you're requesting. That'll help me when it comes time to set up the season calendar (plus it feeds my addiction for pictures of stadia :tongue:)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosts: Glory of Music, Newport Coast, CA

Show at: Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA

LeBard Stadium pictures

The Elite Brigade would like to host an early season show in Riverside,CA at Riverside Community College

17314832_l.jpg

And would also like to host a late season show at the Rose Bowl

RoseBowl.jpg

The Elite Brigade would like to host an early season show in Riverside,CA at Riverside Community College

17314832_l.jpg

And would also like to host a late season show at the Rose Bowl

RoseBowl.jpg

You racking up our home turf here???

:tongue:

It's cool. We're hosting our show at King HS. Not until the college builds a new grand stand will we host a show there.

I managed to find a picture of King's stadium. Hopefully the grass holds up :tongue:

SSYAO Would Like to request 2 shows.

Locations: Daytona Municipal Stadium, Daytona Beach, Florida. Showalter Field at Larry Gergley Stadium Winter Park, FL

Pics up soon. we would like events that precede or follow the Southern Star Cup without affecting attendance

I managed to find a picture of King's stadium. Hopefully the grass holds up :doh:

If not, there's a brand spanking new community stadium just down the street that we can bum off for the night :tongue:

Just wanted to give an update/tease as to where the schedule stands.

I've got a preliminary draft of the whole season schedule made up. Most importantly, I've been able to accommodate almost every home show request that's been made. Because the season will be starting in just over 6 weeks, I'm going to ask that all last show requests be submitted by Halloween night. After that I'll close the submission process and set the final schedule shortly afterwards.

And now, some teases for the schedule (subject to change, of course):

For one of the west coast focus shows, attending corps will be able to meet and greet DCPI's own Matt Smith (Matthew, director of Tri-Color)

There will be a show in Hawaii BEFORE finals week (and no, not the day before, either :worthy:) Surf's up!

On one weekend, the Big 10, Pac 10, Ivy League and the GMAC Bowl will all be represented.

Shortly before Christmas, DCPI visits NASCAR country way down south

For Regional finals, 4 hints: George, Henry, Mickey and Kurt

At one event, you will be able to see Russia from the pressbox

After the big Texas regional, get ready for Friday Night Lights... on a Monday. Also, make sure you have your passports current for another leg of the tour at the same time.

And finally...

Just like College Gameday, we won't be going to the campus of Washington State University either. :rolleyes:

At one event, you will be able to see Russia from the pressbox

:tongue: LMAO :smile: