Question re 94 Magic and 95 Bluecoats

I was watching the fan network on these two and was wondering:

What was teh story behind Magic's 2nd chart? I seem to recall it was a tribute piece to a member who had died, but I don't remember the story clearly.

What about the bandage under the cap of the large snare in 'Coats? I always thought he was wearing a bloody bandage that would play a part in the show, but I never saw any such usage...was he really injured?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Eric Krebs. He got hit by a car that morning. I think he posts on here.

What is it with Bluecoats drummers in that time frame? Krebs gets run over, and Hord loses most of a foot to a land mine! You guys were danger magnets!!

btw....which one of Hord in your signature pics?

What is it with Bluecoats drummers in that time frame? Krebs gets run over, and Hord loses most of a foot to a land mine! You guys were danger magnets!!

btw....which one of Hord in your signature pics?

In the '88 picture, he is the second tenor from the left. He played top bass in '87.

Trivia question: In that '88 photo in my signature, who is the guy standing behind the tenor line holding the cymbal bags? (Phil, you're not allowed to answer.)

Edited by sday88

In the '88 picture, he is the second tenor from the left. He played top bass in '87.

Trivia question: In that '88 photo in my signature, who is the guy standing behind the tenor line holding the cymbal bags? (Phil, you're not allowed to answer.)

I would answer, but I probably shouldn't for the same reasons as Phil. He was my bass tech once upon a when.

Unfortunately I can't see your sig pics at work. All embedded pictures are blocked for some reason when I'm at work. So I can't answer if I wanted to.

Phil, it's the picture of the tenor line during the on field warm up before Finals '88. It pops up on the Bluecoats website every once in a while.

The obvious guess would be Charlie Poole.....but given the clues you and others have left, I doubt it.

The obvious guess would be Charlie Poole.....but given the clues you and others have left, I doubt it.

Its definitely not Charlie.