Lake Erie Thunder Open House

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least not yet... maybe after the first field rehearsal after Gary runs the line over with the truck... thats when they will "Bb Percussion" :lol::lle:

A "Tip-o-the Shako" to Anthony Baker (Bari extrordinaire) for this web design. Nice job Tony. :lol: I believe he is also responsible for LER web site redesign.

Thanks! I'm still playing around with the layout, so keep checking back for changes.

Well at least not yet... maybe after the first field rehearsal after Gary runs the line over with the truck... thats when they will "Bb Percussion" :laughing::rolleyes:

Now THAT'S Funny right there. I don't care who you are. :lol:

Well at least not yet... maybe after the first field rehearsal after Gary runs the line over with the truck... thats when they will "Bb Percussion" :laughing::rolleyes:

Spam,

When did you learn to be funny?

BTW-

Support Erie. March 1 year. We won't suck. We'll have fun.

"Remember the Blousemen?"

Don't get me started.

Spam,

When did you learn to be funny?

BTW-

Support Erie. March 1 year. We won't suck. We'll have fun.

Nick,

I've always been funny, just keep to my own when I am at T-Birds... I'm just there to play.

BTW - Before I march at all this year... I need to find a job in accounting in this crappy economy!

At the moment, I have "writers block." Nothing to report at this juncture. No one to make "fun" of. (not even cheez) All I know is that the THUNDERBIRD banquet is this Saturday. I could, at least, let 'yins' know that I'll be gettin' loaded.

I like banquets, cuz, Gene will be there. I think he's my Father. Any hoo...............that's my report.

I am Nick

I'm funnier than Spam

You are funnier than Spam!