Bushwackers announce 2009 program!

I cannot confirm nor deny...

...never mind. I can deny that. lol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now this has potential. drum corps has been called a freak show at times as is!!!

"Scenes from a Psychotic Circus"

Sounds like one of my family reunions. :lol:

Fran

Sounds like one of my family reunions. :lol:

Fran

Explains the shirts...... :lol:( :lle: ....I kill me....)

Edited by melligene

Neither can we, Kelli! This show is gonna be amazing. I just have that feeling. We're getting a great response to the show, and a lot of people are coming to the Open House, apparently.

Could this be the year?

I think it could.

Neither can we, Kelli! This show is gonna be amazing. I just have that feeling. We're getting a great response to the show, and a lot of people are coming to the Open House, apparently.

Could this be the year?

I think it could.

The first drumcorps season that i have honestly been excited about from the beginning, since my junior corps days, lol. I cannot wait for BWCG09!

Sounds like one of my family reunions. :laughing:

Fran

Sounds like a typical day at a Bush rehearsal. :rolleyes:

Love the theme! Love the staff team being all hyped up on this show already! And Love even more that we're starting 2009 NEXT WEEK!!!!

Come out to the Open House to hear more about the show!

Yes...the staff is very hyped! It's sometimes hard to relay hype within the staff to the membership during our brief "off season"...but it's true. We're all very, very excited to kick this thing off and get started. Even aside from just the show concept, the staff is hungry and ready to go. We're organized and ready to start about the business of building a championship-caliber drum corps from day 1. Plus, we're all friends...so we're just hypin on hanging out and doing some drum corps together. There is a tremendous amount of staff chemestry, and that sort of thing has a way of filtering its way into the drum corps in general.

You might think you know about the Bushwackers, but it's something you have to experience to understand. Come on out to the open house and let's build the kind of team that's going to throw down all summer and have a great time doing it.

Edited by DMCK