Rochester Crusaders Announce 2009 Production

I have now heard the recordings of the intro and opener and have to say that Jim Prime has once again outdone himself. I can't wait to see what Rick does with the percussion parts. Come check us out this weekend at our open house on Sunday from 9-3 at the East Rochester High School.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now heard the recordings of the intro and opener and have to say that Jim Prime has once again outdone himself. I can't wait to see what Rick does with the percussion parts. Come check us out this weekend at our open house on Sunday from 9-3 at the East Rochester High School.

ohhh believe me....I've heard the ideas my dad has for the percussion!!!! any drummer missing this season is soooooooooooo gonna regret it!!!! :tongue:

3 days after today, Cru........

-----------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Hello Cru,

We will be leaving Ohio early Saturday morning (like 4am!!) We can't wait to see you all, we have been having Drum Corps withdrawal, but seeing all of you on the videos AND when we see you in person will help!! Unfortunately, Robert will not be making the trip with us, he has to work. We have seen some of the music...WOW!! And by the way Porter, can't wait for the Skittles!! Taste the Rainbow!!!

The Cincinnati Cru

(Jason, Susie, Kevin, and Robert)

Rumps in 5/4.....no sweat!

:smile:

now THAT sounds interesting ..... lets try it

Cant wait to see you guys Cru this year .... loved the Russian shows the past 2 years Im sure this one will be a great one too.

1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::huh:

Just got home from the banquet...(Yeah, I left early .....Because I got to get the truck out of hibernation at 7:30 am, not because I'm an old geezer...LOL! :rolleyes: ) but had a RIOT and enjoyed seeing everyone who came!

Great Food, Good DJ, great yearbook slideshow and video ( Produced by yours truly, and Good Times! :tongue:

Looking forward to hearing some good sounds tomorrow in East Rochester at the high school at 200 Woodbine Ave!!! Cya ya all there for a trip to MARS then off to JUPITER!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: