Rochester Crusaders Announce 2009 Production

Congrats to Mr. Gary (Golde') Goldstein for being inducted into the Rochester Crusaders Hall of Fame.

You deserve it GOLDE"...Cossetti will be very proud of you.

Donny

Cru HOF 2001

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Mr. Gary (Golde') Goldstein for being inducted into the Rochester Crusaders Hall of Fame.

You deserve it GOLDE"...Cossetti will be very proud of you.

Donny

Cru HOF 2001

Thanks alot, my friend! :tongue:

It was a shock and honor to be in the company of you and inducted the same night as Crusader greats Frank "Frank's Fanfare" Michaels and Jimmy "Trapper" Lennon posthumously! May God Bless them and have a shining star waiting for us all!

First rehearsal and open house was Fabulous with over 2 minutes of the show done with the Planets introduction of Mars and Jupiter and Moorside March.........Mr. Jim "Jimmer" Prime has outdone himself with the arrangements of these Holst compositions with the rich and melodic pieces flowing from a very upbeat Brass line and the percussion caption has some tasty new exercises too!

If you want to have some fun and excitement of playing some great arrangements and marching with a GREAT Bunch of people, check out the website here :rolleyes:

Edited by Cru2u

"Jupiter" also known as "I vow to thee my country" is a very popular hymn in England.

As an ex-pat Brit it always chokes me up when I hear that piece done at a "Last Night of the Proms" concert.

Sounds like another great program for Cru!!!!

Gary....Congrats buddy on your induction into the Crusader Hall of Fame. Wish I would have been with the corps longer to watch you get there.

I wish the corps the greatest success this coming season and wish that I could be there and share the fun and excitement.

Gary....Congrats buddy on your induction into the Crusader Hall of Fame. Wish I would have been with the corps longer to watch you get there.

I wish the corps the greatest success this coming season and wish that I could be there and share the fun and excitement.

Thanks, Keith! Hope things are well in the land of warmth and sun! :rolleyes:

Just waiting my years before I get out of this nasty upstate weather! :tongue:

Look forward to seeing you on a trip up north this coming year! :tongue:

I'd Rather Be In Rochester.

I'd rather be at Fenway.

This weekend was so much fun! I'm so happy to see sooo many vets back! :tongue:

The music arrangements are OUTSTANDING and I'm ready to get on that field!!! haha Kaitlyn & I are gonna be running all around the field thanks to Brian! :rolleyes:

my quote was from a commercial that I heard while stationed at Seneca Army Depot from 1979-81 on Rochester TV stations. Plus we heard the Squires play the national anthem at sign off time too BITD.

I'd rather be at Fenway.

We've been playing the heck out of the music. What a lot of fun we had at the open house!! It's always worth the trip to see all of you, it's going to be a great season!!

The Cincinnati Cru

This weekend was so much fun! I'm so happy to see sooo many vets back! :blink:

The music arrangements are OUTSTANDING and I'm ready to get on that field!!! haha Kaitlyn & I are gonna be running all around the field thanks to Brian! :thumbup:

yeahhhh...

its not that different than any other season!

=p im so excited!

this season is going to be a great one...

anddd i think the mello's sounded prettttty hot! :)