Jerrrrrrrrrrsey Surf!

http://www.jerseysurf.org/pages/Membership

Information for any future Surfers!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! ;)

Best of luck to Surf in their first WC season :)

Edited by Brett

Who cares where they finish as long as the kids work hard and have fun.

Cadets being based out Allentown doesn't mean much.. they still do their auditions, and a lot of camps in Jersey... their auditions this past weekend were deep in the heart of salem county, aka middle of no where south jersey... I'd say Cadets are probably still Jersey's favorite corps.

But as for Jersey Surf... it is a growing program, will they make finals? Hey any corps can make finals with the right staff and A LOT of hard work... do I think surf will make it? no, Give it a few years, but they will be there eventually. A lot of talent in South Jersey, just thinking of some great marching bands in S. Jersey, and the great music programs also. There is almost nothing negative that is going on there. They are still growing, and I will always be a fan. Go Surf!

I don't know if finals is realistic (for this year) but I DO know that the Surf will definitely surprise some people. Especially those who have not seen them in the past couple of years at the top of OC. Their drumline has been smoking, they have had a full hornline and a huge and talented color guard. With the hype of auditions, I think they will have the chance to fill a corps of very talented kids for their first WC season! Definitely pulling for them to get into semis this year and make a big impact - in my opinion, they can definitely hang with the big kids!

Go Surf!