Always wanted to march in the Bridgemen buuuuuutttt

Hello ALL,

I just wanted to supply all of you with the next practice date for the Bridgemen....

The hornline has 2 new songs done already and the drumline has 2 new songs done already.... and what does this mean to you all ?

I means that you and yours can come down to St Andrews school at Broadway and 4th St in Bayonne to witness how the 2 sections put this musical powerhouse together........and the DATE IS DEC 14TH 12-6 pm !!!!!!!

ALL are welcome, and you dont have to be an alumni to join.........

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

Now is your chance to march with the Bridgemen !!!!!!!

The Hornline and Drumline have 2 songs under our belt already and we will be putting it all together on the above date.....The color guard will also be at this practice doing some fantastic things..... SO come on down and check it out....you dont have to be an alumni to join, you just have to have the desire to entertain and have fun.........

See ya all there

Rick #3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ALL,

I just wanted to supply all of you with the next practice date for the Bridgemen....

The hornline has 2 new songs done already and the drumline has 2 new songs done already.... and what does this mean to you all ?

I means that you and yours can come down to St Andrews school at Broadway and 4th St in Bayonne to witness how the 2 sections put this musical powerhouse together........and the DATE IS DEC 14TH 12-6 pm !!!!!!!

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

The Hornline and Drumline have 2 songs under our belt already and we will be putting it all together on the above date.....The color guard will also be at this practice doing some fantastic things..... SO come on down and check it out....you dont have to be an alumni to join, you just have to have the desire to entertain and have fun.........

See ya all there

Rick #3

Rick aint lyin'!!!

...and SPANISH DREAMS is AWESOME!!!!!! :whip: <--- soprano instructor

• 2 weeks later...
Hello ALL,

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

See ya all there

Rick #3

this is a dont miss this practice bump everyone be there :)

Hello All,

This is just a note to let you all know how rehearsal went on Sunday Dec14 in Bayonne.....

I was surprised when i walked into St Andrews Sunday.......for a Dec rehearsal so close to the holidays and all, we had a great turnout....the color guard grew in size...from what i hear its the biggest guard to date for the B-men... the good news is that they are looking for more !!!!!!! Jan rehearsal dates can be found on Bridgemen.com....

We started to put our opener together with horns and drums....its was shakey the first time, but then it came together pretty good for Dec

Spanish Dreams was basically the same.....

The Drumline was working on a new Dennis Delucia drum solo....I really think the fans are going to enjoy this one !!!!!!

any drummers want a challenge ????? come on down in Jan

The Hornline is getting tighter and larger a super turnout for Dec....they are produceing a nice full "loud" but controlled sound.....thumbs up for the horn techs !!!!!!!

We can still use more people in every section, so if you want to march with the Bridgemen the clock is ticking......

George "the director" said he is going to close new membership soon......so again if you want to march get to Bridgemen.com and get in touch with george and let him know......

This season is going to be the best the Bridgemen put on the field so far since our return....its gonna be a blast for sure..

See you all in Jan

Rick #3

• 2 weeks later...

...the commute is a b#$%h.

...the commute is a b#$%h.

As a person with much experience in this area, I have to agree!

The flying in is usually no problem, the time there is priceless, the "trying to get back home, I have a class at 8:30am, the weather is really bad, etc." is a B####.

Looking forward to coming back to NJ very soon!

If they competed then yes.

but thats alot of time to be in a parade /ex corps.

It is just so much more than you could imagine. And it is not alot of time, at all.

Edited by BigDale

It is just so much more than you could imagine. And it is not alot of time, at all.

If it"s so much more why don't they just compete ?

If it"s so much more why don't they just compete ?

Gotta tell ya... I always wanted to march in the Bridgemen.