Rules Congress

i applaud the move for class a, and hey, DCA has enough judges around finals weekend doing nothing: use two panels for prelims.

also, the article has Jeff Kreitzer listed and his first name is John unless he's in trouble, then he goes by "that guy"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a typo that was corrected almost immediately - clean out your cache and it will be fixed

we already double panel the ge judges... and average them

I think separate panels for prelims A and open are something that could be considered at the next congress but... the expense is great (travel and hotel) - most judges would just as soon keep it the way it is... you would not believe the total cost of judges championship weekend... it's phenominal now....

oh i believe the cost...but having judged 26 units at one shot, it can be taxing. but i do like the change where A prelims is just for A

oh i believe the cost...but having judged 26 units at one shot, it can be taxing. but i do like the change where A prelims is just for A

Perhaps a longer break between A and Open class portions?

I think that's a good idea that Class A fights against their own class. This year should be another EXCITING one!!!

....hopefully there won't be another 2006 incident!! :thumbup:

Edited by OHS_Bucs53

I think that's a good idea that Class A fights against their own class. This year should be another EXCITING one!!!

....hopefully there won't be another 2006 incident!! :thumbup:

well as of right now, the weather forecast looks ok

We had a very insiteful weekend at the congress! Thanks to all of the "old hand" corps who willingly answered any and all question from our rookie group! High Country Brass is verey excited about the 2009 season and we are looking forward to being on the filed under the new Class A guidelines set this weekend! I most enjoyed meeting Mike from the cabs! LOL Right on brother.

The Other Mike Ryan

We had a very insiteful weekend at the congress! Thanks to all of the "old hand" corps who willingly answered any and all question from our rookie group! High Country Brass is verey excited about the 2009 season and we are looking forward to being on the filed under the new Class A guidelines set this weekend! I most enjoyed meeting Mike from the cabs! LOL Right on brother.

The Other Mike Ryan

Hey Mike,

Great meeting you too. Good luck with your group. I look forward to seeing you in Rochester again in a few months. Keep asking questions. It's the only way to get the right information.

IMHO I think the Percussion Caucus made a huge FUBAR by shooting down the AMPS rule….

:thumbup:

But hey that just may be me.