Westshoremen alumni

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Mike, as I spoke to one last week by phone, i'd say my source was correct unless minds were changed.

and the one i talked to did the driving

well Mike, as I spoke to one last week by phone, i'd say my source was correct unless minds were changed.

and the one i talked to did the driving

The one I spoke with told me they'd be there (they as in plural) so I guess that means at least 2, and maybe more. :music:

Edited by NYSkyliner

no fight. Bear told me they weren't in, unless Mike means some other Pitt group.

and today is the day!!!

How'd things go today, guys?

Barbara wasn't feeling well, so we didn't make the trip....hope to see you all soon.

Fran

good Fran. Mike did mean a different Pitt group...brass players.

dunno how many horns, but i do know we're supposed to have 13 contras show day. um...anyone got contras they dont need?

we worked explosion drum wise...even missing a bass drum for a few hours ( death in family).

brass i think worked thru it all.

sadly, no pit this year. due to a lack of bodies, and the ##### it is trying to get equipment, we decided to give the pit a year off. sad, but, for the best.

that said...awesome rehearsal. should be 9 snares, 5 tenors, 6 bass, buncha cymbals and i dunno, a #### load of brass.

Hmmmmm.....when is the next camp???

How can one get their hands on this music?

Not marching Cabs Alumni in 2009 - Save about 5K....

Have a free weekend that weekend as there is no mini corps show - Spend about $400....

Never really a fan, but always apprecaited what they did..., and to play with all of those greats.....PRICELESS!!!!

Free Agency is AWESOME!!!! LOL