First 2009 Prediction Poll - All World Class Corps

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my predictions:

1. Cadets - 75th Anniversary year, going to come out extremely strong and stay that way.

2. Phantom - After last years championship, they will be very strong and have an exciting show that will be the crowd favorite, as well as extremely challenging. Will duel it out with Cadets all year.

3. Blue Devils - Another top notch program will be put on the field, but I don't think they will be as strong as last year.

4. Cavaliers - Same thing, another excellent program, but won't be as strong as previous years.

5. Crown - After last years amazing season, they will come out of the gate strong, but will peak in late July.

6. Bluecoats - Another amazing show from the Bluecoats, will be a crowd favorite, and the scores will be close for the middle of the pack.

7. SCV - A fun and challenging show, scores will be very tight like the last few years, and it will ultimately be a toss up for these middle corps

8. Blue Stars - Continues to build on a very successful season and will have a strong showing.

9. Blue Knights - Will put a confusing show on the field and wont score as high as they are used to.

10. Boston - another great corps, however I think that they will have a tough time this year getting back into the middle of the pack.

11. Madison Scouts - Another fan favorite, but scores will be lower.

12. Glassmen - Have a decent year, will have to battle it out for a spot in finals and the bottom part of the top 12

13. Spirit - have a good year, but will ultimately be out of finals due to close competition.

14. Crossmen - will have a good show, but im not sure they will get the place they deserve

15. Colts - have a good year, but wont make finals

16. Surf - will come out strong from their debut year and will surprise a lot of people.

17. Academy - maybe have a year like last year with a very difficult show and have lots of design issues, or have a simpler show that wont score as high because it is easier.

18. Troopers - have a good year, but will have a tough time placing.

19. Pacific Crest - dont know too much about them

20. Pioneer -dont really know much

21. Mandarins - dont really know much

22. Cascades - dont really know much

Here is My Predictions for 2009 DCI Season

1. Holy Name Cadets

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Carolina Crown

4. Blue Devils

5. The Cavaliers

6. Bluecoats

7. Boston Crusaders

8. SCV

9. Blue Stars

10. Glassmen

11. Spirit

12. Blue Knights

13. Madison Scouts

14. Crossmen

15. Colts

16. The Academy

17. Troopers

18. Pioneer

19. Jersey Surf

20. Pacific Crest

21. Mandarins

22. Cascades

Edited by Magic of Mobile D&BC

Blue Devils

Carolina Crown

Phantom Regiment

The Cadets

The Cavaliers

Blue Stars

Santa Clara Vanguard

Bluecoats

Boston Crusaders

Madison Scouts

Glassmen

Colts

Blue Knights

Crossmen

Troopers

Spirit

The Academy

Pacific Crest

Jersey Surf

Pioneer

Mandarins

Cascades

I hate to put corps in the last group, but someone has to be there. That being said, I expect them to be putting on very entertaining shows and am very pleased to see FIVE corps there.