OOOO Earthquake!

About time you get them back on the West Coast where they belong. Been having a bunch of real little ones around Harrisburg area the last 2-3 months. After the authorities realized it wasn't old salt mines collapsing it was like "Oh yeah, we had an earthquake.....".

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/last_event_state...nnsylvania.html

We get them here in Erie once and a while since we sit right on a fault up here we are just waitng for a good one. Last one I remember was in the mid to late 90's and we thought a delivery truck had hit the building I was working in. Looked outside...No truck. Radio news informed the area it was in fact an earthquake. As far as I am concerned...Cali can keep the BIG ones.

this is Shelly not Tom. (too much trouble to log off then back on) :tongue:

We get them here in Erie once and a while since we sit right on a fault up here we are just waitng for a good one. Last one I remember was in the mid to late 90's and we thought a delivery truck had hit the building I was working in. Looked outside...No truck. Radio news informed the area it was in fact an earthquake. As far as I am concerned...Cali can keep the BIG ones.

this is Shelly not Tom. (too much trouble to log off then back on) :tongue:

FOR ALL YOU CALIFORNIA GUYS:Theres nothing funnier than watching a redneck react to an earthquake! we had one here,back in 1980,and I ran out of the building and held on to a light pole to keep from falling over.(clue: the pole was shaking too!!!)

4.9 San Berdo

High 4's- so that's Renegades rehearsing at a mezzo-piano. :tongue:

FOR ALL YOU CALIFORNIA GUYS:Theres nothing funnier than watching a redneck react to an earthquake! we had one here,back in 1980,and I ran out of the building and held on to a light pole to keep from falling over.(clue: the pole was shaking too!!!)

Heh...when I was in BD we had a 4 point-nothing up in the Bay area while I was working at McDonald's....all the Californians looked up at the lighting fixtures gently swaying and said "Huh....earthquake"and started making bets on the strength.

EXCEPT for one manager who was from Iowa..he SWORE we were gonna be surfing to Denver any second! :tongue: