New Pacific Crest Uniform Unveiled

now for the new, it looks like they have some type of sword on their shakos, its different. but i dont understand the almost brown color. it better not be too offensive.

how could a color be offensive? as an alumni i have to say my personal favorite was the white pants, but it is because it's what i wore...the black pants (back then) were only for the drum majors. the need for change as asked by another poster, is probably because the same jackets have been used since 1999. gotta say i do like most of the new uni...great job as always Brent.

Larry Gilman

Pacific Crest '03

Edited by bhs alumni

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how could a color be offensive?

Larry, remember the controversy over Phantom's tan jackets from 2000 to 2002? THAT would be an example.

indeed i do...and i remember which side of the argument i fell on for THAT one! but that was the overall design, not just the color right?

Well, if you look at the '02 tan jackets and the '03 white ones, they're pretty much the same style except for the color and the baldric, which changed back to the style we know and love along with the jacket color in '03.

how could a color be offensive? as an alumni i have to say my personal favorite was the white pants, but it is because it's what i wore...the black pants (back then) were only for the drum majors. the need for change as asked by another poster, is probably because the same jackets have been used since 1999. gotta say i do like most of the new uni...great job as always Brent.

Larry Gilman

Pacific Crest '03

well before someone said the colors were teal and copper, i thought it would be more of a mud color. but if its closer to a real copper then itll look cool. and thats only from a drawing

and i said i liked the white pants with black top.

Like it! Significant improvement over 08. Looking forward to seeing it on the field.

Edited by festive

Definitely a great new look for PC. Love it.

Welcome to World Class.