Buffalo Show

This has got to be THE BEST line up for this show...Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Madison Scouts, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders,Academy, Pacific Crest and Cascades. Hope I can get up there that week.

Yeah I'm hoping some how I don't have practice on sunday hahaha

I might just have to make the drive out for this one!!

Make sure Ontario knows about this show.........

This has got to be THE BEST line up for this show...Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Madison Scouts, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders,Academy, Pacific Crest and Cascades. Hope I can get up there that week.

Yeah Keith ... and that is the tail end of a GREAT weekend. Friday night I get to watch my daughter at D.C.I. East (mellophone for Bluecoats), then on Saturday I have the privilege of performing along side my son with the Empire Statesmen for the crowd at Scranton, and finally on Sunday trekking up to Buffalo to cheer on "BLUUUUUEEEEEEEEE" again with some Statesmen friends !!!!

Could not think of a better way to spend a summer weekend.

Ken

Fulton Gauchos 1977

Empire Statesmen 2009 - ?

Hope I can make it up but I think my son (Madison) will be down here with me by then. Sorry guys but I'd rather spend time with my sons and my wife.

I know! It must be old age or my being sensitive.

and you call yourself a drum corps "FAN".....priorities man priorities !!!!! :thumbup::smile: