Who has the best chance to be the Blue Stars of 2009?

Who has best chance?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. corps

• Crossmen
    • Spirit
    • Colts
    • The Academy
    • Pacific Crest
    • Madison Scouts
    • Troopers

Vote. Discuss.

Be nice.

Edited by rdtrmpt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom Regiment

Phantom Regiment

Huh? How could it possibly be Phantom Regiment? They won last year. You can't go any higher than 1st...

If we're sticking hard to the criteria of a seven-spot improvement, well Crossmen and Colts could very well make strong jumps, but I don't see anyone cracking the top seven so it'd be awfully tough for either to jump a full seven placements.

I'd say you'd have to go with Academy. If they can rebound to their 2007 placement then that's five spots already. I think everyone else is already placed too high to shoot up the ranks the way the Blue Stars did, unless you think the Troopers are going to make finals next year.

Honestly I don't think there has been a jump that drastic since suncoast sound back in the 80's going from like 40th to 30th to 20th. Don't remember the placements exactly but its something along those lines.

I think the troopers will improve the most, but there won't be any monumental jumps this year.

Shame on you for not including Pioneer in your poll. Many think they have the potential to make Friday's show. Would that be a jump of five places?

Edited by warsawstory

Shame on you for not including Pioneer in your poll. Many think they have the to potential to make Friday's show. Would that be a jump of five places?

Agreed. OP should have placed all "lower-tier" corps in the poll.

If we're sticking hard to the criteria of a seven-spot improvement, well Crossmen and Colts could very well make strong jumps, but I don't see anyone cracking the top seven so it'd be awfully tough for either to jump a full seven placements.

I'd say you'd have to go with Academy. If they can rebound to their 2007 placement then that's five spots already. I think everyone else is already placed too high to shoot up the ranks the way the Blue Stars did, unless you think the Troopers are going to make finals next year.

. . .i think the Troopers are going to make finals next year. . .change we can believe in.